Reversing aging process…is that even possible? Is aging something that is haunting people all over the world? Why are people so obsessed with looking younger?
So many scientists out there are spending a lot of time researching cells and DNA in order to find the secret to staying young. Until that happens, we have put together a list of suggestions for you.
These are things that you can do that are sure to help reduce and reverse the process of aging. Let’s start taking care of our bodies and put a definite end to all of the bad, toxic and negative things around us.
- Don’t exaggerate on the wine. Yes, you know exactly what we mean. We love our red wine. Although it is a great source of antioxidants and beneficial for good heart health, we still shouldn’t drink more than one glass per day.
- Anything more than that can really affect our health in a negative way. Alcohol infuses every cell in our body. Eventually, too much of it will cause our liver to inflame. Once that procedure begins, it’s almost impossible to get better. The key is to drink in moderation.
- Get some sleep. Sleep heals so many things. When we get enough of it, it has a positive effect on almost every aspect of our lives.
- Researchers say that we need a good 8 hours of sleep per day. Have you heard the saying “you need your beauty sleep”? Well, there is a reason for it.
- When we are sleep deprived we tend to be more stressed. We all know that stress hurts our body and the appearance of our skin.
- We all love to eat and we love to indulge in our favorite foods. That’s a bad thing. Too much of anything is bad for us.
- So, it’s important to eat healthy in order to keep looking healthy. We have done a little bit of research of ourselves and have gathered 3 great foods that help reverse the signs of aging and help detoxify the body.More on anti-aging foods and supplements.
- -Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, kale, and cauliflower are very high in those chemicals that help detoxify the body.
- -Eggs are awesome for the body. They are very high in protein which means that they help protect our bones and make them stronger. They are also high in antioxidants that protect our skin from the harsh UV rays of the sun.
- -Beets are delicious. They are high in iron and help improve our blood flow, therefore, delivering oxygen through our bodies.
- We don’t mean to be blunt here but “quit smoking!” There is nothing worse for our skin than smoking! Smoking causes bags under our bags, premature wrinkling of our skin and causes the color of our glowing skin to fade.
- This is not to mention all of the negative health problems that it could bring upon us such as heart disease and lung cancer.Check here to see cigarette alternative to help you quit smoking
- Do what it takes to reduce your stress levels. Stress is horrible for the skin. It could bring on various skin diseases that could stick with you forever. Eczema, rosacea, acne, psoriasis and vitiligo are only a few of the examples of the skin conditions that can arise if you don’t manage to control your levels of stress. All of these conditions are nothing to help maintain the nice glowing skin that we all dream of.
- Increase your omega 3 fats intake. Omega 3 are the good fatty acids that are found in the food that we eat every day. The foods that we put into our bodies are just as, if not, even more, important than the skin care products that we put on it.
- Not only are these fatty acids amazing for the skin but they also help prevent heart disease which in the end, will give your skin that beautiful glow that you wish for every single day.
- Try to change your thoughts and your definition of “old age”. Try to see aging as a positive thing. Think of all of the good things that being older will bring to you. Aging doesn’t have to be a bad thing.
- It could be an amazingly beautiful experience. Try to envision your retirement and perhaps begin to plan it. The sooner you start to plan it, the better off you will be financially when the time arrives to actually take it.
- Negative thoughts cause stress and depression. If your thoughts about aging are negative then the chances are that when you do get older, you will feel older. Stay positive and be happy.
So Is Reversing Aging Process Possible?
In the end, it all depends on us. Reversing aging process really isn’t rocket science.
If we take good care of ourselves, eat healthy foods, reduce our levels of stress, have positive thoughts, reduce negativity in our lives and drink in moderation, we will be on our way to a long, happy and lively life and reversing slowing down the process.
We all want to avoid aging and growing old. It’s normal. However, if we act accordingly, it will simply be a normal yet exciting process in our lives. Let’s look at aging as a positive thing. Let’s give ourselves great things to look forward to.
Perhaps you don’t see it nor feel it now but it’s true. The above steps are only healthy decisions that each and every one of us should make in our lives if we are to suceed in reversing aging process.
The sooner that we make them, the better the chances are that we do the best at reversing the aging process and signs of aging. Let’s not wait for those scientists to find the “fountain of youth”.As it does not really exist.
Let’s take action and get ahead of everyone else so that when they do find that “miracle pill”, we won’t need to take it. We will have reversed the signs of aging the “natural way”, then we will be so proud of ourselves.
If you liked and enjoyed this post, please do share with your friends on social media, if you have more tips on reversing aging process, I`d love to hear it, leave me a message below.