Suitable for: All skin types
Product Name: LilyAna Naturals Vitamin C Serum
Price: Approximately $20 for 1Oz
Product Type: Serum
Overall Ranking: 4.5 out of 5
Introduction To LilyAna Naturals
LilyAna Naturals is an affordable Amazon based brand with very positive reviews from users. A cruelty-free vegan product that`s trusted by many.
In this LilyAna Naturals Vitamin C Serum review, we`ll take a closer look at the ingredients and also link customer reviews(check customer reviews above) then you can decide if this is a product for you.
In a world that is beauty-obsessed, and therefore, there are many products in the market, addressing different needs of the skin.
In this LilyAna Naturals Vitamin C Serum review, we`ll find out if this is suitable for your skin needs.
LilyAna Naturals offers products that not only show genuine results but are also safe for different skin types as these are made mostly from natural ingredients.
The company offers formulations that are made in a laboratory that is registered with USFDA making it one of the most reliable brands.
Added to this is the fact that these formulations are not tested on animals, because of which these products can also be used by those who have compunctions about animal cruelty.
LilyAna Naturals Vitamin C serum with hyaluronic acid for the face and eyes is a special product, addressing specific skin problems.
LilyAna Naturals Vitamin C Serum Ingredients
- Vitamin E, (Tocopherol acetate)
- Jojoba oil,
- Juice of Aloe leaf,
- Sodium Hydroxide,
- Extract from Wild geranium,
- Dandelion extract,
- Horsetail, and
- Gotu Kola
About 20 percent of the product is Vitamin C, and 5 percent is hyaluronic acid. Vitamin C helps to whiten the skin.
Apart from preventing damage to the skin due to the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
It also plays some role in the synthesis of collagen which is the protein that offers a structural framework to the skin.
Check more about collagen supplements benefits here.
In so far as Hyaluronic acid is concerned it can hoard water, so it is a good moisturizing agent.
Dry skin tends to develop wrinkles faster so keeping it hydrated is important. It also plays a role in repairing the skin.
Vitamin E is anti-inflammatory as well as an antioxidant.
Therefore, it repairs the damage to the skin, and prevents further damage, effectively repairing wrinkled skin and preventing the formation of new wrinkles. It also brings down pigmentation problems.
Jojoba oil soothes the skin and also has anti-inflammatory properties.
Being an oil, it prevents drying of the skin as well, though it does not moisturize. It includes vitamins as well as some B Complex molecules for skin repairing.
Aloe leaf has amino acids, which help in repairing the damage that the sun may have done.
It also has soothing ingredients. Wild geranium offers anti-fungal, anti-bacterial properties for skin infections to heal.
Dandelion evens skin tone, detoxifies skin, reduces wrinkles, and soothes it, apart from being anti-inflammatory.
Horsetail extract works as a detoxifying agent, apart from being antimicrobial, as well as anti-inflammatory.
It also has healing properties so wounds, rashes, burns are healed faster with it. This extract is a good skin conditioner.
Gotu Kola is known to increase circulation, because of which skin not only looks healthier but also heals faster.
It is one of the best natural options for reducing blemishes, age spots, and scars.
Sodium Hydroxide is a cleaning agent, and inorganic product included in this product.
It is usually a tad harsh on the skin, but when combined and diluted with other agents, it can be effective as a cleanser.
Ethylexglycerine is another compound in this product and like Sodium Hydroxide, it can also irritate the skin a bit.
But it is good for conditioning, especially when it is used in highly diluted form.
It is used in this product as a preservative as natural ingredients Phenoxyethanol is also included for preserving as well as stabilizing the perfume in it.
Acrylates in the product serve as emulsifiers as well as thickeners. Because of this, the serum forms a film spreading evenly across the chosen layer of skin.
- Major ingredients are from plants. Therefore, the product is considerably safer to use when compared to other skincare products that have a higher percentage of chemicals.
- The harsher chemicals in it are used as preservatives, emulsifiers, stabilizing agents, or cleansing agents.
- The ratio of such agents is extremely small so this product does not sting in sensitive areas of the face such as near eyes, nor does it make eye water.
- The vitamin C in this product is “Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate”, which has a pH of 7 on the scale, making it quite mild.
- Since there is no artificial fragrance added to the product, it does not interfere with deodorants or perfumes that a person may use.
- The results are long-lasting and many. For example, the skin feels brighter and firmer. Dark spots become lighter. Wrinkles, especially fine lines get reduced.
- Dark circles around the eyes are reduced, as is the baggy skin in some cases.
- It reduces blemishes and scars. People with freckles have also found it to be useful.
- Though it contains jojoba oil, this serum does not feel oily because of its composition.
- It can be worn under any makeup product and skin will not feel oily or uncomfortable because of it.
- The product has not been used on any of the laboratory animals nor are there any products in it obtained from animals.
- This makes it perfect for vegans and those who were not too comfortable at the thought of using beauty products that were first tried on animals.
- The product is not comprehensive. Therefore, people have to use a moisturizer after using it.
- It takes a few weeks to show some positive results, unlike many instantaneously rejuvenating and wrinkle-reducing creams now available in the market.
- The serum also needs to be applied twice a day for getting those results.
- You need to follow the instructions for getting the desired results.
- While this is true for most skincare products, this product requires that it be worn continuously, unlike other products, which can be washed off.
- The product does have some chemicals which may cause problems for people with sensitive skin. Therefore, it is better to test the product before buying it. (check an earlier post on sensitive skincare products)
Who Is The Product For?
It may not be suitable for people with extremely sensitive skin.
It may also not be suited for those having flare-ups of acne or other skin diseases.
Even though there are enough antimicrobial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory ingredients.
This is because these ingredients are more for prevention rather than for curing, and are present only in small ratios.
The main ingredient being Vitamin C, care needs to be taken while using this product.
Negative Lilyana Naturals Vitamin C Serum Reviews?
As we`ve always pointed out, not all products produce the same positive results for everyone. You and I know that not everyone is going to like a product.
It`s clearly stated that the product is not suitable for sensitive skin, so some people with sensitive skin may use the product and have negative results.
This user had negative results, although they do not mention in detail, it`s clear to see they were not happy with the product.
But if you check Amazon, this product alone has over 20,000 positive reviews. Check user ratings here.
So just because the product does not produce expected results to a selected few, this is a top-rated and affordable skincare product.
The product is primarily designed to use the properties of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Hyaluronic Acid.
In my reviews, I do try to cover everything and this LilyAna Naturals Vitamin C serum review is no different.
Therefore, it whitens the skin, makes it firmer by promoting the generation of collagen, repairs the skin removing or reducing wrinkles, and moisturize it.
The other ingredients present in this add to the benefits of this serum. Check out how to make Vitamin C serum at home.
- Make the skin brighter
- Tighten the skin
- Reduce wrinkles
- Reduce dark circles around the eyes
- Lighten dark spots
- Reduce scars, blemishes, etc.
Note that an additional moisturizer(mentioned in this post) is needed to be used along with it to get the desired results.
How Much Does LilyAna Naturals Vitamin C Serum Cost?
As of date, the product is available in the range of $20.
LilyAna Naturals Vitamin C Serum and other LilyAna skincare products are sold on Amazon.
So any returns or exchanges are on an individual basis at Amazon’s discretion depending on what the problem might be.
Top Lilyana Naturals products
Unlike other skincare brands, LilyAna has only produced face cream, Vitamin C serum, retinol cream, and eye cream.
Potent anti-aging with vitamin C serum to improve your overall skin appearance making your skin supple, reducing age spots and fine lines.
Vegan and cruelty-free cream formulated with vitamin C and E, hibiscus flower, and rosehip seed oil.
Helps gently hydrate your skin and is safe to use in the eye area. Check our earlier post on this eye cream here if you missed it.
This retinol cream is for those looking to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and improve the skin.
Has calming ingredients and does not cause dryness, flaking that sometimes is the case when you use retinol creams.
Suitable for all skin types it is non-greasy, and won’t clog pores even people with oily skin can use this product safely without side effects. Reduce wrinkles, sun damage, age spots improve skin texture and boost collagen production.
For $20 this product is worth trying, considering that most of the ingredients are obtained naturally and the effects are long-lasting.
Most people would not have any problems with this, as it does not cause any adverse reactions or side effects.
I hope this LilyAna Naturals Vitamin C Serum review has given you enough information and will help you make an informed decision if you want to try it or not.
But those with extremely sensitive skin or flare-ups of acne or other skin rashes may want to go slow with this product as it does have a few ingredients that may not be agreeable with their skin or their skin condition.