There is a lot of hype of what is the best facial product for oily skin, with some claiming to who knows what and not delivering and you are left wondering what you might be doing wrong.
It`s important to note that skin care differs, someone with dry skin cannot use products for people with oily skin, so the first thing to understand to have a successful skin care is your skin type.
Understanding Your Skin Type
There are different ways to determine your skin type and I will give you the easiest way(as this post is about creams, I will not go into details)
The easiest way to determine if you have an oily skin is to wash your face with your usual cleanser.Dry up your skin then wait for 30 minutes.After the time has passed, take a tissue and dab your forehead and see if oil comes out. You can read more in detail explanation here.
I’m going to walk you through what works and will give you my honest review. So you know what to expect when next time you need the best facial product for oily skin.
Roc Multi Correxion 5 In 1 Perfecting Cream Spf 25
Product Name: Roc Multi Correxion 5 In 1
Product Texture: Roc Multi Correxion feels creamy and soft on hands and skin as you rub it in.
Roc hydrates, brightens dark spots and improves skin texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Results are visible within 4 weeks.
Roc also has SPF 25 so your skin is also protected against the sun without having to buy extra sunscreen.
Brighter dark spots are less visible as they look more like your skin tone.This is not to say black spot are totally gone, they are just less visible.
Another thing worth mentioning is the price tag, I find it quite affordable compared to similar products for oily skin out there in the market.
If you are looking for a product that will reduce age spots, loose skin and that dull skin tone that comes with aging, Roc is right for you at the right price.
Like in all Roc products, ingredients are carefully chosen for effectiveness and reducing early signs of aging.Key ingredients include titanium dioxide, retinol, octanoate.water and rational.
- Pros :
- you notice the difference almost immediately as the skin feels silky supple,
- Has SPF 25 so no need to worry of extra sunscreen
- Leaves the skin feeling well moisturized and silky and is at all not heavy on your skin after just about 2 weeks.
- Improve skin texture and dark spots are visibly reduced and works very well in anti-aging, fine lines are visibly reduced.
- There are no cons I can think of.
One Of The Best Facial Products Oily Skin
Product Name: Perfect complexion Smooth Primer
Product Texture: Light consistency and feels divine as you rub it into your skin.
Product Cost: Perfect complexion Smooth primer cost from US $24.99(please note prices do change)
Why I Love It:
Perfect complexion smooth primer evens skin tone, reduces fine lines, minimizes redness as well as reducing shine on the face.
It comes in a 1fl.oz tube and is very light and easy to use.Imperfections and fine lines are well covered without feeling heavy on your face.Can also be used well without a need to put makeup on.
Ingredients: Perfect complexion smooth primer is made of Isododecane, Polysilicon – 11, Dimethicone, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Montmorillonite, Thioctic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491
- Pros: You can use well without makeup as it covers uneven skin well.Acts almost like a foundation as its somewhere between tinted foundation and tinted moisturizer
- Results are visible almost instantly.
- Imperfections such as sun damage or acne scarring are well covered.
- it provides a smooth surface for application of makeup if you need to and gives full coverage when you use without makeup.
- I find it quite pricey and you may need a cheaper substitute.
- After use, the skin is left with a matte finish so you might want to stay away if you have dry skin.
I hope with this post, I have helped you find two of the best facial products Oily skin out there, it can be confusing deciding what to use and what not or where to buy.
I keep adding new products, please remember that what works best for one person may not work as good for the next person, not all anti-aging products deliver the same results on all skin types.Read my earlier post on skin care product reviews to understand why I say this.
Things like lifestyle or where you live can affect how a product will perform on your skin, but with determination and not expecting results in a day, you will soon be on your way with that smooth clear and easy to maintain complexion.
If you like this post please share on your social media or if you need to know more about any product do let me know.